This website and its content is copyright of “Beacon” – © “Beacon” 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Beacon respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same.
License to use website
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Beacon Media Collective Ltd or otherwise used by www.beacon.uk.com as permitted by law. Those rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished (including republication on another website), transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only – see list above.
Copyright Infringement Notification
Though every care is taken to obtain the permission from the original copyright holder of displayed materials, there are situations when the attribution and copyright information for the materials are not known.
If you have a good-faith belief that your copyright-protected work was posted on Beacon or our social channels without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification.
The notification must include the following:
- An email address, physical address or phone number so that we can contact you.
- A clear and complete description of your work that you believe has been infringed.
- The URL or other identifying location of the allegedly infringing work.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on behalf of the owner.
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorised representative of the copyright owner. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name (not that of a company) at the bottom of your notification.
Submit the above information to us by email: email@example.com. The review of infringement notification may take up to 10 business days to complete, so please be patient.
We also encourage you to contact us with information about original sources, if it’s not mentioned on the site.
Changes To This Copyright Policy
We may update our Copyright Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Copyright Policy on this page.
If you have any questions about this Copyright Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.